Saturday, December 12, 2009

What is this white STUFF!!
WE had a ward party for Breakfast at 9:00 AM it was yummy and fun. When we went to it we left our house before removing the snow from the night before. About 3 inches, so after the breakfast Bruce and I did some teamwork and got out the snow shovels and about 30 min. later we were done. The rest of the day it snowed some more so I guess before church tomorrow we will be out there shoveling again.... He ordered a snow plow for our ATV but it won't be ready till about Tues. I gave him some grief about buying it but I tell ya after today I think it is a great investment in both of our backs. Wow today I wish I was back in Texas ha ha ha !! But really I do like the white snow for Christmas and it brings back all the memories of when I was a kid in N. Utah and guess what my Dad always had a truck with a snow plow. I guess some people like to shovel snow .....but not me I can't wait to see Bruce on the ATV this week, I will try to get a photo of it anyway Happy Holidays to everyone and Merry Christmas too!!

No comments: