Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Don't you just love our snow covered house? Looks like it's time to get a snow plow attached to the ATV!

4 comments:

Mom Louisa said...

Thanks Michelle for helping me with the blog. Anyway from the photo you can see why we are in Tx for the Winter Burrrrr

emily said...

Hi Louisa! I saw your comment about the photo you wanted a copy of. I'm super glad to make a copy. Plus, I didn't know if you knew, but you can right click on the picture and save it to your computer too. Then you can have your own digital copy just like that! Next batch of photos I get printed off I'll be sure to include it though.

Enjoy Texas for me!

Paige said...

It looks gorgeous! By the way, Scott and I want to come to SA sometime soon to see everyone. How much longer are you all going to be there? We want to catch you before you leave!

Nancy said...

Where's the driveway?? I can't wait to see your house. Looks like you have a super view. Really beautiful!